EVENTS CR BOOTCAMP
Entry into sustainability – with the experts from fors.earth
What sustainability means in companies today and tomorrow: from donation and environmental management to the driving force behind new business models.
For many companies, sustainability is increasingly becoming a strategic factor affecting core business, reputation and corporate culture. The roles and tasks of CR departments are changing rapidly and the expectations of sustainability experts in companies are increasing. In our Basic Boot Camp we will make you fit!
In a mixture of keynote speech, interactive tasks and discussion, we convey cross-industry basic knowledge and make you fit to meet the challenges and opportunities in your everyday business.
In an impulse lecture, Dr. Alexis Katechakis provides information about the history and development of sustainability and imparts the necessary basic knowledge. In an interactive exercise, you can then deal with the development of corporate social responsibility yourself and exchange ideas with other participants. There is also time and space to exchange experiences and ideas and to network.
We are pleased that representatives of different corporations, start-ups and private individuals are taking part in the format.
"The boot camp gets corporations and start-ups out of their individual sustainability bubbles and promotes a very productive exchange!"
Dr.-Ing. Silvia Rummel, Head of Energy Efficiency & CO2 Footprint Portfolio at Festo
Curious? We look forward to seeing you at our next Basic Boot Camp! The next Basic Boot Camp will again take place digitally or as a face-to-face event, depending on corona-related developments and regulations.
Basic Boot Camp content
In the 1-day basic boot camp, cross-industry basic knowledge is taught interactively in order to be able to meet new challenges and opportunities in everyday business. Our topics:
- The development of sustainability to date – current challenges and opportunities
- Create a common understanding of sustainability
- Thematic classification in the major transformations of our time, such as the energy transition, mobility, nutrition and digitization
- Together understand the importance of sustainability for companies
- Internal and external challenges for CR managers
- Sustainability as a driver of corporate strategy with case studies
- Sustainability-induced future changes and proof points
Basic Boot Camp Participants
The offer is aimed at all interested parties. The groups consist of a maximum of 12 and a minimum of 3 participants per workshop.
Basic Boot Camp Presenter
Dr. Alexis Katechakis
Many years of experience in sustainability consulting and as a spokesman, PR consultant and scientist. Focus at fors.earth: Development of sustainability strategies, sustainable value chains, implementation of training, workshops and moderation.
Dates, Location & Contact
- Thursday, April 7th: 10 a. m. - 5 p. m. in Stegen
- Wednesday, July 20: 10 a. m. - 5 p. m. in Stegen
- Thursday September 8th: 10 a. m. - 5 p. m. online
Alte Brauerei, Landsberger Straße 57
82266 Inning / Stegen am Ammersee
For more information on our Basic and Strategy Boot Camps, visit our Sustainability Boot Camps Overview
Your Contact Person:
+49 0175 / 454 88 17
Registration & Price
Our registration principle: first come, first served. Registrations are possible no later than 6 weeks before the desired dates at: firstname.lastname@example.org
800 € / per person including lunch, for start-ups 250 € and for contacts of existing customers free of charge. If you book all 3 modules, the costs for the communication boot camp do not apply. Group discounts and in-house workshops possible by arrangement. We are also happy to personally address your specific questions and suggestions as well as company-specific topics of the participants.
Please note the following cancellation fees in the event of cancellation:
- Up to 4 weeks before the event: free of charge
- 27 - 10 days before the event: 80 % cancellation fee / existing customers 200 € administrative expenses
- From 9 days before the event: 100 % cancellation fee / existing customers 400 € administrative expenses