The formal investment strategy reflects your decision-making criteria when selecting portfolio companies:
It is therefore a guideline for your deal team, but also a promise to investors.
We support you in formulating your individual investment principles. Typically, these address positive and exclusion criteria.
Positive Criteria (examples)
- Business models with a directly positive sustainability impact, e. g. regarding the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- The management team in the target company shares your ESG strategy and works actively to optimize its business model for sustainability
Exclusion Criteria (examples)
- Violations of international norms, for example in the areas of labor and human rights, corruption, or sanctions
- Activities in problematic business areas such as armaments, tobacco, pornography, nuclear energy, or fossil fuels
- Standards and investor initiatives in German-speaking countries as well as on a global level also use exclusion criteria: we help you meet the benchmarks that are important to you