Which added value can be achieved through sustainability measures?
The business conditions for companies are changing with great dynamics, which creates great new market potential. At the same time, deficits in the active management of sustainability challenges in companies can lead to substantial economic risks.
Through active ownership, private equity companies can make a decisive contribution to establishing ESG as value driver in their portfolio companies and thus increasing value and resilience of the portfolio.
We support your portfolio companies in the following areas:
- Maturity and materiality analysis
- Identification of key focus topics
- Mission statement
- USP and positioning in the market
- Definition of focus areas
- Goal setting
- Roadmap for operational implementation
- Monitoring and reporting to the General Partner
- Organizational implementation
Communication and Reporting
- Credible ESG reporting
- Development of structures for internal and external communication of ESG content