EVENTS CR BOOTCAMP
Getting started with sustainability strategy – with the experts from fors.earth
How can core sustainability issues be identified and implemented in the company?
The sustainability experts in the company become important sparring partners for the management level and the decision-makers in the individual areas of the company. They must understand and address risks that derive from ecological constraints and social developments and recognize opportunities at an early stage that arise from a sustainability perspective for their own company. This basis makes it possible to specifically define fields of action in which positive impact can be created.
In an impulse lecture, Dr. Alexis Katechakis and Teresa Erben provide information about the various stakeholders along the entire value chain and impart the necessary basic knowledge.
In an interactive exercise, you then deal with the question of which expectations of which stakeholder groups your company is already dealing with – and will have to deal with in the future.
Based on concrete international company examples, we will show you which strategic foundations companies can use to make a concrete positive contribution. There is also time and space to exchange experiences and ideas and to network.
We are pleased that representatives of different corporations and start-ups are taking part in the format.
The Strategy Boot Camp Content
In the 1-day Strategy Boot Camp – in a manageable group of max. 12 people – we empower you to:
- Identify and analyze stakeholders relevant to your company: Which groups are interested in your company acting more sustainably? And what are their claims?
- Separate the wheat from the chaff: Which sustainability issues result from the above demands for your company – and which of them promise the greatest leverage for sustainability?
- Derive fields of action from these topics so that it is easier for you to specifically outline what positive contribution your company can make and how your company's footprint can be reduced.
- Formulate specific sustainability goals for your company.
- Understand which partners can help you achieve these goals and how best to work with them.
"The Strategy Boot Camp was a perfect mix of knowledge transfer and practical exercise and gave me new insights, perspectives and background information on how, why and with what we can develop and implement a sustainable sustainability strategy in the company. Time passed much too quickly, and nevertheless, we always found time to discuss examples and questions. Lectures, presentations, organization and the lecturers were first class."
Marc Severin, Program Manager Sustainability and Innovation at H&T Presspart
Strategy Bootcamp Participants
The offer is aimed at managers and employees from CR departments and interested managers. The groups consist of a maximum of 12 and a minimum of 4 participants per workshop.
Strategy Boot Camp Speakers
Dr. Alexis Katechakis
Many years of experience in sustainability consulting and as a spokesman, PR consultant and scientist. Focus at fors.earth: Development of sustainability strategies, sustainable value chains, implementation of training, workshops and moderation.
Many years of experience in the development of sustainability and CR strategies as well as in the conception and support of workshops, training courses and stakeholder dialogues.
Dates, Location & Contact
Thursday, May 5th: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. in Stegen
Thursday, July 21: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. in Stegen
Thursday 20 October: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. online event
Alte Brauerei, Landsberger Straße 57
82266 Inning / Stegen am Ammersee
For more information on our Basic and Strategy Boot Camps, visit our Sustainability Boot Camps Overview
Your Contact Person:
+49 0175 / 454 88 17
Registration & Price
Our registration principle: first come, first served. Registrations are possible no later than 6 weeks before the desired dates at:
800 € / per person including lunch, for start-ups 250 € and for contacts of existing customers free of charge. If you book all 3 modules, the costs for the communication boot camp do not apply. Group discounts and in-house workshops possible by arrangement. We are also happy to personally address your specific questions and suggestions as well as company-specific topics of the participants.
Please note the following cancellation fees in the event of cancellation:
- Up to 4 weeks before the event: free of charge
- 27 - 10 days before the event: 80 % cancellation fee / existing customers 200 € administrative expenses
- From 9 days before the event: 100 % cancellation fee / existing customers 400 € administrative expenses